Position Title: Lead Generator, Ecommerce Affiliate Marketing
Legally Authorized to Work in the United States
Currency Exchange International (CXI) is a Money Service Business based in Orlando, Florida.
Currency Exchange International, Corp. is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CXI) and OTC (CURN). CXI provides a wide range of foreign exchange services to customers in both the United States and in Canada. CXI’s primary business channels to service customers are through its company-owned branch locations and foreign exchange partnerships with financial institutions and corporations. CXI has been providing global payment solutions for clients that span wide-ranging industries. As one of North America's leading foreign exchange wholesalers, CXI can provide personalized and efficient service, competitive rates, as well as a number of settlement options. To learn more, please visit: www.ceifx.com
Our Value Statement: We help our clients identify and create foreign exchange solutions, delivering a best practices approach through unparalleled customer service and integrated technology to create significant financial and operational efficiencies.
- Customer First - We earn the right to be our clients’ first choice.
- Integrity - We hold ourselves to the highest standard to build trust.
- Collaborative - We always win as a team.
- Innovative - We find new methods to deliver change and advance technology to the industry.
- Passionate - We are driven to be the best in class.
Currency Exchange International is looking for a Full-Time Lead Generator, Ecommerce Affiliate Marketing to join their team at the Corporate Office in Orlando, Florida.
Currency Exchange International is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our leadership team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
We are looking for a passionate, sales oriented individual with 2-3+ years of experience in online sales or online marketing with a proven track record of success who’s interested in growing their career in Ecommerce and Affiliate Marketing. Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Ecommerce, the role of Ecommerce Affiliate Marketing Lead Generator (AM Lead Gen) is to profitability grow CXI’s new Ecommerce currency exchange business, OnlineFX, through prospecting, building, maintaining, and growing its affiliate business channel. This includes, but is not limited to, targeting website owners, individual affiliates, affiliate networks, industry groups and the like to acquire clicks leading to sales in the foreign currency/international travel vertical.
Launched in 2020, CXI’s OnlineFX enables US consumers in 39 states (with a goal to be nationwide) to purchase foreign currency banknotes easily and securely prior to their international travel. OnlineFX enables an omni-channel direct-to-consumer approach allowing consumers to buy more than 90 foreign currencies and have it delivered to their home as soon as the next day or picked up at one of CXI’s 35+ company-owned locations. OnlineFX is offered directly by CXI, as well as, white-labeled and co-branded by more than 60 affiliates including AAA and financial institution clients. CXI is the largest and most trusted foreign currency exchange specialist in North America servicing more than 1,600 direct wholesale relationships, conducting more than 1 million transactions a year, and earning a 4.7 rating on Trustpilot. OnlineFX is a core strategic endeavor for CXI to grow and sustain its direct-to-consumer services through an experience that addresses the consumers evolving order habits.
- Identifying and sourcing high-quality affiliate partners that drive traffic and generate sales to our Ecommerce platform.
- Achieve lead generation sales targets to reach annual OnlineFX affiliate business channel revenue goals.
- 20% of your time will be spent on managing existing clients / 80% on prospecting for new clients.
- Evaluating existing customer deals with an eye for additional opportunities to grow business.
- Maintaining and documenting a strong lead generation pipeline.
- Execute an affiliate marketing strategy that drives traffic and sales to our Ecommerce platform.
- Identify and recruit high-quality, relevant businesses that fit our affiliate partners profile to join the program.
- Initiate outreach (email, messages, and calls) to executives at companies that are potential partners and staying persistent throughout the sales process to move the deal forward.
- Identify and implement optimization opportunities to improve affiliate program performance.
- Collaborate with the support teams to develop and execute the affiliate marketing efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to ensure CXI remains competitive in the market.
- Manage relationships with affiliates to ensure they have the resources they need to promote CXI effectively.
- Maintain a client-first service culture by monitoring affiliate partner service levels and resolve escalated issues.
- Monitor and review affiliate partner performance from link placement to client submission to completed delivery to ensure end-to-end success and provide regular reporting and analysis to the team.
- Understand the Ecommerce product, processes, and platforms to ensure a satisfied affiliate client by the conclusion of the first interaction.
- Ensure proper affiliate program integrity by maintaining and establishing procedures, processes, policies, and disclosures.
Website and Affiliate Program Performance
- Responsible for the best link placement with the affiliate partner to ensure it fits the structure, content, and visual identity, including reviewing and updating website photos, descriptions, and related content to maintain consistency and ensure communication of important information.
- Provide suggested website optimizations and enhancement with IT application developers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education & Experience:
- 1-5 years of experience in affiliate marketing and lead generation.
- Experience managing sales pipelines and affiliate relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Financial Services industry experience as asset.
- Action Oriented: Invests time in upfront planning to achieve organizational goals and objectives while meeting quality standards, following the appropriate processes, and demonstrating continuous commitment.
- Effective Communication: Effectively and appropriately interacts with others to build relationships, influence others, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Uses tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations. Relays key messages by creating a compelling story, targeted to specific audiences.
- Nimble Learning: Continuously seeks opportunities to learn, questions the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, owns growth, and embraces failure as a learning opportunity.
- Optimizing Work Processes: Employee knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Situational Adaptability: Thrives and grows in a rapidly changing and complex environment. Displays flexibility, activates networks, and adopts a continuous growth mindset to learn from mistakes and bounce back from adversity.
- Functional/Technical Skills: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is not expected at this time.
Orlando, Florida 32821
Salary Level / Compensation Type
- Commuter Reimbursement - CXI will pay the toll, bus or metro cost in and out of work
- Vacation - 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Sick/Personal Days - 1 week of paid sick/personal time off
- Health/Dental/Vision - CXI pays 60% of the Health/Dental/Vision Insurance premiums
- Short and Long-Term Disability - Plan premiums are fully covered by CXI
- 401K Plan - Eligible to enroll in this plan after 1 year of employment, CXI matched up to 5%