When you purchase foreign currency from CXI, don't forget to get your currency protected. If you opt out of Currency Price Protection, you are opting out of savings on your leftover currency.
Currency Exchange International provides an exclusive low-cost service for just $5.95 that has helped thousands of travelers save money by getting more U.S. dollars when exchanging left over currency.
Are you tired of coming back from your international travels with leftover currency and getting significantly less money in return compared to the amount you bought before your trip? CXI's Currency Price Protection gets you more back than ever before. This allows you to sell any leftover currency back at our ultimate buy back rate plus you receive no exchange fee. This gets you more U.S. dollars than the Standard Buy Back rate.
Did you know, since 2020, more than 11,000 foreign currency purchases have been protected under CXI's Currency Price Protection totaling more than $10 million in USD? Opting out of the Currency Price Protection benefit is costing you more than you think.
CXI's company-owned branches allow customers to take advantage of CXI's ultimate buy-back rate when they return with foreign currency from their trip.
Now there is no need to fear having leftover currency, we have your currency protected before going abroad.
When purchasing foreign currency from CXI, you can add Currency Price Protection to your currency exchange for a low fee of $5.95. We offer this rate protection for nearly all currencies that we sell.
Peace of Mind
Freedom and flexibility to exchange enough cash to safely cover your entire trip
Get the ultimate buy-back rate and no buy-back fee
Simply bring back your receipt or reference number to redeem your special rate
The policies of agent locations including CXI Airports and affiliate-owned locations listed on our website may vary. Best Rate Guarantee is only available at CXI City Center (company-owned) locations.
1. To redeem Currency Price Protection’s Special Buy Back Rate, a receipt or reference number is required.
2. The Special Buy Back Rate is determined the day that CPP is redeemed and will be better (provide you more value for the currency) than the Standard Buy Back Rate of that day in our system.
3. Any currency amount returned over the price protected quantity shown is not eligible for the Special Buy Back Rate.
4. Currency Price Protection is valid for 180 days after the original transaction date. After this time, the currency will be exchanged at our Standard Buy Back Rate.
5. Only one redemption is permitted for each Currency Price Protection transaction.
For CPP's full terms and conditions, please contact a CXI branch.Find Your Local Branch
I travel all over the world and sometimes the currency I need is not easy to find. Just call, order, next day pick up. It's that easy.
Michael M, Yelp
It was sooo stress free with this currency exchange!!! Their fee exchanged rate was the BEST I have seen yet!!! Whenever I'm traveling to Mexico I will take the drive to stop by there for sure!!!
Definitely check in to Yelp to get your 10% off! I was stressing about how to obtain Brazilian real on short notice. However, I walked into Currency Exchange International and my worries subsided.