CXI Introduces Online Currency Reservation to Five Locations
Ordering foreign currency is easy with OnlineFX.
Currency Exchange International (CXI) is excited to introduce our all new online foreign exchange currency reservation. Now you can quickly find and reserve the currency you need for your next trip from the comfort of your home or on the go for free.
We’re currently planning to extend this service to all of our branches in the near future. If you're not subscribed already, simply join our Platinum Passport Newsletter now, and you’ll be the first to know when we do.
For now, these are the five CXI locations where you can say yes to reserve over 80 foreign currencies online:
1. CXI Copley Place: Boston, Massachusetts
- Address: 100 Huntington Avenue Boston, Massachusetts 02116
- Location Tip: Level 2, Center Court
- Phone Number: 617-266-3300
- Hours of operation: Mon-Sat: 10am-8:00pm, Sun: 12pm-6pm EST
2. CXI Ontario Mills Mall: Ontario, California
- Address: 1 Mills Circle Ontario, California 91764
- Location Tip: Food Court Entrance, Next to Forever 21
- Phone: 909-581-1002
- Hours of operation: Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 11am-8pm PST
3. CXI Westfield Mission Valley: San Diego, California
- Address: 1640 Camino Del Rio North San Diego, California 92108
- Location Tip: Across from Victoria's Secret PINK
- Phone: 619-574-0133
- Hours of operation: Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 11am-6pm PST
4. CXI Cherry Creek Shopping Center: Denver, Colorado
- Address: 3000 East 1st Avenue Denver, Colorado 80206
- Location Tip: Guest Services Desk, Lower Level Near Neiman Marcus
- Phone: 303-586-1144
- Hours of operation: Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 11am-6pm MST
5. CXI Westfield Southcenter: Tukwila, Washington
- Address: 2800 Southcenter Mall Tukwila, Washington 98188
- Location Tip: Level 1 Sears Entrance, Across from Lenscrafters
- Phone: 206-246-4000
- Hours of operation: Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 11am-7pm PST
How does CXI online currency reservation work?
- Select your desired foreign currency and denominations
- Submit your information and preferred delivery date
- Our team will contact you within one business day (weekdays excluding holidays) to confirm when the reserved currency order will be available
- Only pay when you pick up the order
How to pay for currency reserved online?
You can purchase foreign currency at our branches with Cash, a debit card, or all major credit cards. Valid government identification is required for all credit and debit card transactions. Additional cost for credit card transactions apply.
- Credit card transaction limit: $500 USD
- Debit card transaction limit: $5,000 USD
Payments can be split between multiple payment types. Please be advised that your credit card company may categorize this transaction as a Cash Advance and apply their own fees. CXI has no control over how a credit card company categorizes this transaction. Call your local CXI branch for more details.
When do I pay for my currency?
You will pay for your currency when you arrive at the branch you selected. We ask that you do not arrive sooner than the date of your reservation to ensure we have the correct amount of currency at the branch, in addition to any denominations you requested.
Currency Exchange International (CXI) is a leading provider of foreign currency exchange services in North America for financial institutions, corporations and travelers. Products and services for international travelers include access to buy and sell more than 90 foreign currencies, multi-currency cash passport’s, traveler’s cheques and gold bullion coins and bars. For financial institutions and corporations, our services include the exchange of foreign currencies, international wire transfers, global EFT, the purchase and sale of foreign bank drafts, international traveler’s cheques, and foreign cheque clearing through the use of CXI’s innovative CEIFX web-based FX software www.ceifx.com